We can personally design your commercial security system and install all of the products necessary to satisfy your security needs. We recommend Honeywell for commercial security systems as they can support a large number of devices.
Keypads and Control Devices
Your system will include one or more keypads installed at appropriate locations around your home. These are used to turn the security system on and off, adjust settings, present important information regarding the status of your system, and call the authorities. All allow for multiple zones, many users, and advanced control of your security system. They differ only by the manner in which information is presented on the screen. If neither of these keypads fits your needs or you prefer another product, please let us know and we will customize your system to best fit you.
Honeywell 6160 Deluxe Keypad
Relays information regarding your security system clearly using plain English messages chosen by you.
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Keys continuously backlit for greater visibility
- Speaker with audible beeps to indicate:
– System status
– Entry/exit delay
– Other alarm situations
- Zones and system events displayed in plain English
- No confusing blinking lights
- Four programmable function keys
- System functions clearly labeled
- Functions performed by just entering security code plus command
- White with removable door blends with any décor
Honeywell 6150 Deluxe Keypad
Large, easy-to-use keypad
Soft-touch rubber keys, continuously backlit for greater visibility
Fully compatible with all VISTA controls.
Piezoelectric sounder with audible beeps to indicate:
– System status
– Entry/exit delay
– Other alarm situations
System status displayed in fixed English
No confusing blinking lights
Four programmable function keys
System functions clearly labeled
Functions performed by just entering security code plus command
White with removable door, blends with any décor
Perimeter and Interior Protection
With motion detectors, video recorders, door and window contact sensors, and glass break sensors your security system will detect and prevent unwanted guests. If the security system is tripped, the monitoring service can contact you as well as law enforcement agencies.
Honeywell Wireless Motion Detector 5800PIR
Honeywell’s 5800PIR Series of Wireless Motion Detectors are high-performance, easy-to-install sensors featuring sleek, compact designs that are ideal for applications where aesthetics or discretion are critical. On the 5800PIR and 5800PIR-COM, PIR sensitivity and temperature sensing can be enabled via programming locally or from the central station. Installation is easy, with no jumpers, switches or disassembly, fewer mounting restrictions and an automatic walk test mode that turns on the walk test LED for ten minutes—saving installers one trip up the ladder for each sensor. Other notable benefits include fewer service calls thanks to a long-life battery and empty cases which allow designers and end-users to custom-paint the motion detectors to match any residential or commercial setting. The 5800PIR blends perfectly with all of the 5800 Series family of sensors for a seamless look.
29A Surface Mount Magnetic Switch
Surface Mount Magnetic Door Contact
- UL and ULC approved
- Standard gap up to 1″, 5/8″ on steel
- Surface Mount Magnetic Contacts
- Screw Down Flanges
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Covers, Spacers and Mounting Hardware Included
- Switches and Magnets Available Separately
100T Miniature Surface Mount Switch
- UL and ULC approved
- Adhesive and screw mount
- Standard 12” leads or screw terminals
- Available in closed loop, open loop and SPDT
- Standard gap up to 1”
- Wide gap up to 1 1/4”
DS Series Short Roller Ball
- UL and ULC Approved
- Available in Closed Loop and SPDT
- Standard 12″ Leads
Commercial Fire Protection
Smoke detectors, pull stations, heat detectors, and strobes integrated into the monitoring service deliver the advantages of a constantly supervised security system. If an event occurs or a detector requires maintenance, the monitoring service can respond appropriately by contacting you as well as the fire department.
MS-9600LS is a 318-point addressable fire alarm control panel with optional Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter (DACT-UD2) and expandable to 636 addressable points with an optional second Signaling Line Circuit (SLC-2LS).
- Up to 159 detectors and 159 control/monitor modules (total of 318 devices) per SLC (636 with SLC-2LS option card)
- Uses PS-Tools programming utility
- LiteSpeed protocol for SLC communication polls 10 devices at a time and operates on standard, unshielded wire
- Auto programmable function reduces installation time
- Advanced Fire Technology includes sensitivity testing and automatic drift compensation
- 7 amps of power distributed across 4 NAC circuits with onboard Sync Select for System Sensor®, Gentex® , or Wheelock® devices
SD355(A)/SD355T(A) Smoke Detectors
Fire-Lite’s SD355 and SD355T addressable, low-profile, plug-in photoelectric detectors use a state of the art photoelectric sensing chamber to provide open area protection and are used exclusively with the MS-9050UD, MS-9200UDLS, and MS-9600(UD)LS Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels. The SD355T adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135F (57C)
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Integral communications and built-in type identification.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- Visible LED “blinks” when the unit is addressed (communicating with the fire panel) and latches on in alarm.
- Direct surface mounting or electrical box mounting.
- Mounts to: single-gang box or square electrical box
W-H355/W-H355R Wireless Heat Detectors
W-H355 and W-H355R addressable, wireless heat detectors use a state-of-the-art thermistor sensing circuit for a fast response. The W-H355 and W-H355R provide fixed temperature alarm detection at 135°F. The W-H355R also provides Rate-of-Rise Detection at 15⁰F/min. These detectors are designed to provide open area protection and are intended for use with the MS-9200UDLS and MS-9600(UD)LS Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels. The W-H355 and W-H355R communicate with the fire alarm control panels through a wireless mesh network to the W-GATE wireless gateway.
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response.
- Factory preset at 135°F (57°C) for the W-H355 and W-H355R.
- Rate-of-rise triggers at 15°F (8.3°C) per minute for the W-H355R.
- Cascading Mesh Wireless Technology (902-928 MHz frequency).
- Any wireless device can be added to act as a repeater.
- Requires (4) CR-123A batteries (included).
FIRELITE BG-12LX ADDRESSABLE MANUAL PULL STATION
It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The BG12LX Series features a variety of models including single- and dual-action versions. The BG1LX 2 Series provides Fire·Lite Alarm Control Panels (FACPs), as well as other manufacturers’ controls, with a manual alarm initiating input signal. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the BG1LX 2 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate.
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes
- Easily operated(single- or dual-action), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken, or jarred
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated
- The word “ACTIVATED” appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle
- Multiple hex- and key-lock models available
- U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/ unlock
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm
- Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material
- The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside)
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate
- Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC)
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm2)
- Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels
- Switch contacts are normally open
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O ) or semiflush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4″ (10.16 cm) square electrical box
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2″ (1.27 cm)
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR)
- Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (BG-12LSP, BG-12LPSP)
ANN-80 FireLite Annunciator
The ANN-80 annunciator is a compact, backlit, 80-character LCD fire annunciator that mimics the Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) display. It provides system status indicators for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silenced conditions. The ANN-80 and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial interface employing the ANN-BUS communication format. Connected devices are powered, via two additional wires, by either the host FACP or a remote UL-listed, filtered power supply. ANN-80 is red.
Cameras & Access Control
2.4 Megapixel 1080P Vandal-proof IR HDCVI Dome Camera
- 1/2.8″ 2.4Megapixel CMOS
- 25/30@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
- High speed, long distance real-time transmission
- HD and standard definition switchable
- OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable
- Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 3D-DNR
- 2.7~12mm motorized lens
- Max. IR LEDs length 30m, Smart IR
- IP66, IK10, DC12V
4/8/16 Channel 720P-Pro Mini 1U HDCVI DVR
Record video and audio from your security camera to view locally as well as remotely from a computer or mobile phone.
- Support 4/8/16 HDCVI/Analog – Add Additional 2/4/8 IP + Convert all BNC to IP
- H.264 dual-stream video compression
- CVR104/108/116H-S 3: All channel 720P realtime or 1080P non-realtime recording (15FPS) • 4 and 8 channel recorders channel 1 can do 1080p at 30FPS
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- 4/8/16 channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface & smart search
- ONVIF Version 2.4 conformance
- 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ dome camera
- Support 1 SATA HDD up to 6TB, 2 USB2.0
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/Smart PSS)&Smart Phone(DMSS)
Access Control Systems
Features & Benefits
- Supports up to 120 doors and 4800 users
- Cost effective even for a one door system
- Configurable Alarm Queue
- Programmable Email Alerts
- MS Access or SQL Database
- Controllers can be connected RS-485 to USB using CLAUSB, RS-485 to TCP/IP using CanLan II, or wireless RS-485 using AIR-485
- Optional software for DVR/NVR integration, Enhanced Attendance Reporting, and Photo Badge Integration with Asure ID
Comelit Video Intercom Kit With Slim Monitor
• Expandable up to 2 cameras total
• Camera angle manually adjustable
• LED illuminator
• Door release connection (12VDC or N.O contact)
• Weather resistant doorbell housing
• Surface mount boxes included for doorbell camera
• Surface mount box (6320) included for the monitor
With the advancements of today’s technology and the ever-increasing necessity of cell phones it is obvious to us that the need for land line phone service has decreased dramatically over the years. Because of this we offer multiple cellular primary and back up communicators to send signals from your panel to the monitoring station in place of a hard phone line.
IP-Datatel Dual Path Internet & Cellular Alarm Communicator
- Simple Installation – Easy Cellular & Internet
- Utilizes Verizon CDMA Network
- Universal Panel Compatibility
- Event Notifications via Text/Push, Email and Voice
- Remotely Arm/Disarm via Smartphone, Tablet and PC